10oz bag of cauliflower rice thawed
1 Can of chicken broth
1 Teaspoon of butter
½ Pound of Ground Beef
3 Bay leaves
½ Cup of chopped chicken liver
½ Cup chopped celery
½ Cup chopped white onions
½ Cup chopped green bell peppers
4 Minced garlic cloves
2 Teaspoons Cajun seasoning of your choice
½ Teaspoon of black pepper
Salt to taste if needed
4 Ounces of cream cheese
1/2 Teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 packets of sweetner of your choice (Optional)
1. Put the eggs, cream cheese, cinnamon, sweetener, and vanilla extract into the blender (or use an electric mixer). Blend until smooth.
2. Let the batter rest for a moment while you heat your griddle or frypan.
3. Butter the hot skillet or griddle and start by pouring just an 1/8 cup (or two tablespoons) of the mixture onto the hot surface.
4. Cook batter on medium-low heat them for about 5 minutes on the first side until golden, and then carefully flip and cook the other side for another 5 minutes or so (BE PATIENT THESE PANCAKES A VERY THIN).
5. Once you have a feel for the way these cook, proceed to make them as big or small as you like.
6. Top with fresh sliced strawberries, sugar free syrup and sugar free whipped topping!
Tip: You can also make this in a waffle maker!
1. Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Empty contents of blender into a bowl and freeze for 30 min.
3. Garnish with more pumpkin spice and cinnamon if desired.
As I have started before, Keto shopping does not have to always have to break the bank! We have already talked about Walmart, but have you ever thought about Keto shopping at your local Dollar Tree? If not, you should! I went into Dollar Tree one day to pick up some lemon scented Fabuloso and vinegar to clean up my apartment. As I walked down the “grocery” aisles I noticed Dollar Tree had some GREAT Keto items all for just $1.00. I spent the next 2 hours going through EVERYTHING they had and now these are the items I get from Dollar tree on a regular basis and what I use them for!
People often automatically assume that eating better is more expensive. With Keto this is FAR from the truth. My favorite grocery store for staple Keto items is none other than Walmart! I purposefully shop at Walmart because I want the average person to know, despite where they live it is possible to find quality items conveniently and inexpensively. More importantly if grocery shopping gives you anxiety WALMART NOW DELIVERS! Here are my favorite Keto items to pick up from Walmart, and where to find them if you are having trouble. #anybodycanbeaketobody
• Pre-Packed zucchini noodles- Produce section
• Heavy whipping cream- Dairy section near the half and half
• Ragu Simply No sugar added Spaghetti sauce- Pasta isle
• Honey Bee’s sugar free honey- Where the jellies and jams are
• Tofu Shirataki noodles- Produce section by tofu
• Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter- By regular butter and margarine
• Caulipower Cauliflower crust pizza- Frozen food section with other pizza
• Perdue Harvestland NAE (No Antibiotics Ever) Frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts- Were the boxed meats are
• Frozen cauliflower rice- Frozen vegetables
• Walden Farms sugar free/calorie free dressings- Salad dressing isle
• Whips, cheese crisps- Near or around the deli section
• G Hughes Sugar Free Bar B Que sauce- Condiments isle
• Great Value Sugar Free syrup- Next to regular syrup.
• Sugar free ketchup- Condiments isle.
• Keto Test Strips- Pharmacy near the diabetic supplies.
• Great Value Unsweetened Almond Milk- Dairy section
• 100% Unsweetened Cocoa powder- Baking isle near chocolate chips