1 head cauliflower, cut into florets or 1 bag of rice cauliflower
1 Tablespoon of butter
4 Cloves of minced garlic
½ Cup of FRESH grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tablespoon reduced-fat cream cheese
¼ Cup of heavy whipping cream
½ Teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
½ Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 Teaspoon of chives for garnish
1. Add cauliflower to large pot of boiling water. Boil cauliflower until tender, about 10
2. Meanwhile, heat the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir the garlic
until fragrant. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Return to your boiling cauliflower, remove from heat. Then drain the water and half at a
time in a blender or food processor blend on high. Add remaining cauliflower in blender
slowly until cauliflower is creamy.
4. Turn mixture into you pan with the cooked garlic, then add parmesan cheese, stir until
cheese is melted, cream cheese, whipping cream, salt, and black pepper.
5. Stir until cauliflower is at your desired consistency, and add more salt or pepper if you
6. Garnish with green onions...SERVE AND ENJOY
Tip: You can also add bacon, cheddar cheese, sour cream and chives, and make a loaded mash!
12 ounce bag of frozen or fresh cranberries
2/3 cup Diet cranberry juice cocktail
3 Cinnamon sticks
Half of a fresh orange
1 teaspoon of sweetener of choice (optional)
TIP: You can replace Cranberry juice cocktail with water, if you don’t want your sauce as tart!
Darius Cook’s Keto Southern Style Cornbread
2 cups Almond Flour
1/4 cup Coconut flour
3 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp of Kosher salt
3 large eggs
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup sour cream
1/3 cup of monk fruit sweetener
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
Then, in a large bowl, combine the flours, baking powder, and salt. Then mix in the eggs, butter, sour cream, and monk fruit sweetener. The batter will be thick, don’t worry, it’ll bake up perfectly.
Place the batter in a cast iron skillet that’s been buttered and floured and then bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Spread butter all over the cornbread when it comes out of the oven and let it cool slightly before cutting.
1 Almond flour pie crust (Pre made)
1 15-oz can Pumpkin puree
1/2 cup Heavy cream
2 Large eggs
2/3 cup Powdered erythritol or Swerve Brown Sugar sweetener
2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp Sea salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 Teaspoon of Pumpkin pie spice
1 Teaspoon of cinnamon