1 head cauliflower, cut into florets or 1 bag of rice cauliflower
1 Tablespoon of butter
4 Cloves of minced garlic
½ Cup of FRESH grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tablespoon reduced-fat cream cheese
¼ Cup of heavy whipping cream
½ Teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
½ Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 Teaspoon of chives for garnish
1. Add cauliflower to large pot of boiling water. Boil cauliflower until tender, about 10
2. Meanwhile, heat the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir the garlic
until fragrant. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Return to your boiling cauliflower, remove from heat. Then drain the water and half at a
time in a blender or food processor blend on high. Add remaining cauliflower in blender
slowly until cauliflower is creamy.
4. Turn mixture into you pan with the cooked garlic, then add parmesan cheese, stir until
cheese is melted, cream cheese, whipping cream, salt, and black pepper.
5. Stir until cauliflower is at your desired consistency, and add more salt or pepper if you
6. Garnish with green onions...SERVE AND ENJOY
Tip: You can also add bacon, cheddar cheese, sour cream and chives, and make a loaded mash!