People often automatically assume that eating better is more expensive. With Keto this is FAR from the truth. My favorite grocery store for staple Keto items is none other than Walmart! I purposefully shop at Walmart because I want the average person to know, despite where they live it is possible to find quality items conveniently and inexpensively. More importantly if grocery shopping gives you anxiety WALMART NOW DELIVERS! Here are my favorite Keto items to pick up from Walmart, and where to find them if you are having trouble. #anybodycanbeaketobody
• Pre-Packed zucchini noodles- Produce section
• Heavy whipping cream- Dairy section near the half and half
• Ragu Simply No sugar added Spaghetti sauce- Pasta isle
• Honey Bee’s sugar free honey- Where the jellies and jams are
• Tofu Shirataki noodles- Produce section by tofu
• Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter- By regular butter and margarine
• Caulipower Cauliflower crust pizza- Frozen food section with other pizza
• Perdue Harvestland NAE (No Antibiotics Ever) Frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts- Were the boxed meats are
• Frozen cauliflower rice- Frozen vegetables
• Walden Farms sugar free/calorie free dressings- Salad dressing isle
• Whips, cheese crisps- Near or around the deli section
• G Hughes Sugar Free Bar B Que sauce- Condiments isle
• Great Value Sugar Free syrup- Next to regular syrup.
• Sugar free ketchup- Condiments isle.
• Keto Test Strips- Pharmacy near the diabetic supplies.
• Great Value Unsweetened Almond Milk- Dairy section
• 100% Unsweetened Cocoa powder- Baking isle near chocolate chips