4 Ounces of cream cheese
1/2 Teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 packets of sweetner of your choice (Optional)
1. Put the eggs, cream cheese, cinnamon, sweetener, and vanilla extract into the blender (or use an electric mixer). Blend until smooth.
2. Let the batter rest for a moment while you heat your griddle or frypan.
3. Butter the hot skillet or griddle and start by pouring just an 1/8 cup (or two tablespoons) of the mixture onto the hot surface.
4. Cook batter on medium-low heat them for about 5 minutes on the first side until golden, and then carefully flip and cook the other side for another 5 minutes or so (BE PATIENT THESE PANCAKES A VERY THIN).
5. Once you have a feel for the way these cook, proceed to make them as big or small as you like.
6. Top with fresh sliced strawberries, sugar free syrup and sugar free whipped topping!
Tip: You can also make this in a waffle maker!