1 Whole rotisserie chicken 3 Tablespoon of butter 4 bags of Shirataki noodles 2 Cloves of fresh minced garlic 2 ½ cups shredded sharp Cheddar 1 Cup of freshly shredded or Shaved Parmesan cheese 1 Cup of fresh sliced mushrooms 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper 16 Ounces of Heavy Whipping Cream 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan Sea salt 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper 1/2 Freshly diced jalapeno (whole if you want your dish spicier)
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Pull apart your entire rotisserie chicken
3. Prepare Shirataki Noodles according to package instructions, drain and then set aside.
4. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add mushrooms, bell peppers, and jalapenos. Then season with salt and pepper. Cook until mushrooms are mostly tender, 4 to 5 minutes, then add chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is lightly golden.
5. Add garlic to chicken and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Then transfer mixture to a large bowl.
6. Return skillet to medium heat and melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter, cheese, and slowly add heavy cream so you won’t make dish too watery (you don’t have to use the entire container).
7. Bring sauce to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally and allowing sauce to thicken, about 10 minutes.
8. Add pasta and chicken mixture to skillet and toss to combine.
9. Place mixture in medium glass casserole dish.
10. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for about 25 minutes or until sauce is bubbling.
11. Remove from over, let stand for 15 minutes, serve and ENJOY!